Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 12 seedless raisins
- Combine all ingredients except raisins in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 5-7 minutes until thickened.
- Using a hand-held blender process a couple of times to achieve an oatmeal or porridge-like texture.
- Add raisins and simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
- Optional: garnish with chopped nuts, shredded carrots, chia seeds or drizzle of coconut milk.